Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

Try saying Meme without saying 'Mmmm'

I realise not all of you are interested in my review of the latest Pet Shop Boys CD, so I give you a meme stolen from My Utopia...

1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
How-? Yes.'

2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch.
The computer printer

3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
House of Tiny Tearaways

4) Without looking, guess what time it is.
10.00pm

5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
9.55pm (I was impressed!)

6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV - a documentary about David Beckham - *yawn!*

7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
From my car to the front door when I came home

8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My Utopia's blog - I hurried right here to do this!

9) What are you wearing?
Jeans and green long sleeve shirt

10) Did you dream last night?
Sadly no - I like dreams but rarely have/recall them

11) When did you last laugh?
About an hour ago, I don't even recall why...probably something to do with Audrey.

12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing - just ugly cream coloured wallpaper

13) Seen anything weird lately?

Yes, an advert on TV for Carling beer about 20 seconds ago.

14) What was the last book you read?
Make Love - The Bruce Campbell Way

15) What is the last film you saw?
A History of Violence

16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Nice car and house probably, once I've set up my nearest and dearest.

17) Tell us something about you that we don't know.
I once ran someone down in my car (it sounds worse than it really was by the way!)

18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd dump George Bush and Tony Blair in the mountains of Afghanistan and take bets on how long they'd last.

19) Do you like to dance?
Properly or like me Dad? I'd probably opt for neither!

20) George Bush

I think I already inadvertently answered that...give me Kate over George any day.

21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Imagine? I don't need to imagine that - we have Audrey Jane!


22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
At the risk of annoying my wife, potential personal favourite boys names included Noah and Jacob.

23) Would you ever consider living abroad?
Umm, have you read my blog recently?

Comments:
I'd put my money on Blair. Bush has no combat experienece. Blair, on the other hand, has to face Parliament.
 
You robber you! : ) I like your last answer. Please explain the running over someone thing please?
 
I like this meme Gabby! I may have to steal it from you and Kel! :) And yes, please answer Kel's question.
 
X.Dell - Good answer! I was thinking more along the lines of how many seconds they'd last!

My Utopia - I will explain running over someone in my next post, I promise.

Southern Sweetheart - Hey look, I typed your whole name! As I said, I'll explain hitting people in my car shortly...
 
Hmmm, did the person who you run over think it wasn't that bad really too?! Tell tell!
 
Ann - At the time probably not...hopefully they're still alive!
 
I don't get question #20...explain it to me, and I'll do this meme in my LJ. :-)
 
Priya - It's not really a question is it...I assume it's there to provoke a response to George Bush, but since I'd already done that I didn't see the need to do it again other than to say I'd prefer Kate Bush over George Bush...I like her Wuthering Heights!
 
LOL, ok.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?