Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Try saying Meme without saying 'Mmmm'
1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch.
The computer printer
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
House of Tiny Tearaways
4) Without looking, guess what time it is.
5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
9.55pm (I was impressed!)
6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV - a documentary about David Beckham - *yawn!*
7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
From my car to the front door when I came home
8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My Utopia's blog - I hurried right here to do this!
9) What are you wearing?
Jeans and green long sleeve shirt
10) Did you dream last night?
Sadly no - I like dreams but rarely have/recall them
11) When did you last laugh?
About an hour ago, I don't even recall why...probably something to do with Audrey.
12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing - just ugly cream coloured wallpaper
13) Seen anything weird lately?
Yes, an advert on TV for Carling beer about 20 seconds ago.
14) What was the last book you read?
Make Love - The Bruce Campbell Way
15) What is the last film you saw?
A History of Violence
16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Nice car and house probably, once I've set up my nearest and dearest.
17) Tell us something about you that we don't know.
I once ran someone down in my car (it sounds worse than it really was by the way!)
I'd dump George Bush and Tony Blair in the mountains of Afghanistan and take bets on how long they'd last.
19) Do you like to dance?
Properly or like me Dad? I'd probably opt for neither!
20) George Bush
I think I already inadvertently answered that...give me Kate over George any day.
21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Imagine? I don't need to imagine that - we have Audrey Jane!
22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
At the risk of annoying my wife, potential personal favourite boys names included Noah and Jacob.
23) Would you ever consider living abroad?
Umm, have you read my blog recently?
My Utopia - I will explain running over someone in my next post, I promise.
Southern Sweetheart - Hey look, I typed your whole name! As I said, I'll explain hitting people in my car shortly...