Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

I stole a meme!

Nicked from My Utopia

Accent: A mix of Brummie (Birmingham - where people say "YOW" for "You") and SE England posh (where my parents come from).
Book that I like: Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
Chore I don't care for: General housecleaning.
Dog or Cat: If pressed probably dogs, but personally I'd have to say neither.
Essential Electronics: Definitely the computer.
Fragrance (Cologne): Don't wear cologne. Martha wears Chanel's Allure which is lovely though.
Gold or Silver: I wear mostly gold jewellery, but I probably prefer silver for looks.
Handbag I carry most often: How camp! I have a wallet which I never leave home without.
Insomnia: Rarely - usually I have to be VERY worried about something.
Job Title: Import Manager (aka Export Gopher, Computer guru, on call driver, packer and general doormat)
Kids: 1 - but you knew that!
Living Arrangements: Currently renting a 3 bedroom bungalow in S.Leicestershire, on which the lease is about to run out.
Most Admirable Trait: I'm a good listener
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Crying every morning because I didn't want to go to school.
Overnight hospital stays: As a baby for pyloric stenosis, then at 12 for tonsillectomy.
Phobias: Corned beef, teeth falling out, breaking a bone.
Quote:
"...they pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way..." - Malone (Sean Connery) in movie The Untouchables
Religion: None.
Siblings: One older sister.
Time I wake up: 6.30 but I usually don't get up until 6.45
Unusual Talent or Skill: Nope, can't think of anything...
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Broccoli, cauliflower, broad beans...
Worst Habit: Biting my nails.
X-rays: Apart from regular dental ones, the only one I've had was to my left arm for a small shard of metal that got lodged into it. It's still there by the way!
Yummy Stuff I Cook: Pork schnitzels.
Zoo Animal I Like Most: Orangutans or chimpanzees.

Comments:
It's amazing how many of us have 'general doormat' as part of our job specification, along with 'person who everybody blames when stuff goes wrong'.

It's a good meme, hadn't realised you'd nicked it too!
 
You have a phobia of corned beef? That needs explaining.
 
Ann - I'm fortunate not to be the one who usually gets the blame for stuff going wrong. If its my fault I'm usually pretty good about owning up.

MyUtopia - Not much to explain...it just gives me the heebiejeebies. I certainly wont eat it, and on the rare occasions I've had to slice some up for other people it just grosses me out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?