Monday, March 20, 2006

 

Stolen from Priya (A Movement In Time & Space)

Choose a band or artist then answer ONLY in titles of their songs . . .

Choose a band / artist:
Pet Shop Boys (OK, who groaned?!)
Are you male or female?: The Boy Who Couldn't Keep His Clothes On
Describe yourself:
I Get Along
How do some people feel about you: Boy Strange
Describe your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend: Bet She's Not Your Girlfriend
Describe your current crush: Always On My Mind
Describe how you love:
Closer To Heaven
Where you want to be right now:
Discoteca
What would you ask for if you had one wish:
Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money)
Share a few words of wisdom: Happiness Is An Option
Where do you live:
Suburbia
Now say goodbye:
Do I Have To?

This was a lot of fun, and I could EASILY do it again using the same band with totally different answers, but just to prove I'm not a complete fanboy here's one with a different band...


Choose a band / artist: New Order
Are you male or female?: Mr Disco
Describe yourself: Weirdo
How do some people feel about you: Someone Like You
Describe your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend: Krafty
Describe your current crush: Perfect Kiss
Describe how you love: Behind Closed Doors
Where you want to be right now: The Beach
What would you ask for if you had one wish: True Faith
Share a few words of wisdom: Guilt Is A Useless Emotion
Where do you live: Dracula's Castle
Now say goodbye: Leave Me Alone

Comments:
LOL, that is awesome!
 
Very cute! I may have to take some time to think one of these through for myself!
 
What a brilliant idea (and some excellent songs I'd forgotten about), I'd *never* have guessed you'd do the Pet Shop Boys!! :-P
 
MyUtopia - Wish I could take the credit for the idea in the first place!

OGO - Yes, I'd like to see what you come up with!

Ann - That's why I did New Order as well...I could probably run off a few others without any trouble, but they'd require a bit more research.
 
Great job! I'm going to post this on my page as well. :)
 
Tish - Yay, I'll be sure to check that out!
 
YAY! This one was so much fun to do.

(omg, yes, I'm reading your blog! sorry to have been MIA for so long!)
 
Priya - Is that REALLY you?! It's been so long I hardly recognised you! :-P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?