Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

Life, the Universe and Half-Nekkid Thursday

Today's HNT is especially exciting because it's the first day of the Rogue Festival. Obviously it would be virtually impossible for me to attend to see exactly how the HNT'ers involved (including myself) are being *shown* to the poor unsuspecting public, but I'll be there in spirit! I hope it all goes well and is lots of fun for those HNT'ers who do get to visit - I'm really very jealous!

My HNT today hopefully sums me up in my Britishness, my interest in science-fiction, and my somewhat quirky sense of humour. I'm not saying I'm specifically Arthur Dent, but I can well imagine my response to being swept off a doomed planet Earth and across the galaxy with nothing but a towel and electronic book, being much the same as his.

Thanks go out as always to my long suffering wife, Martha, for her Photoshop work and taking the photo of me in my jammies! (Click on the images to go full size by the way!)

So here's your multiple choice question...what's the answer to the ultimate question of Life, The Universe and Everything?

a) 28
b) 42
c) 831
d) eight million seven hundred and sixty-seven thousand one hundred and twenty-eight to one against

Don't think too hard!

Happy HNT!



Comments:
I think I know the answer to your little quiz. ;)

Deb

aka "Dubbage42"
 
I don't have a clue! But I love the HNT! Tell Martha that she and I need to chat again! :) I have a question for her.
 
D? love the HNT photos, very talents wife. Happy HNT!
 
42 - everyone knows that!

HHNT!
 
Yawp...that would be 42 :D

HHNT!!
 
42. whatever 42 is. LOL
 
I was gonna say all of the above for the multiple choice answers. Now I see all the commenters are in agreement (I have no clue what this questions is about!) So I'll still say all of the above! (see above commenters1)
 
NICE!! Happy HNT!!
 
Hmmm...C? Happy HNT!
 
42 of course!

"So long and thanks for all the fish/So sad that it should come to this/ We tried to warn you all, but, oh, dear ...."

Sorry, now I have that song stuck in my head!

Awesome poster! Happy HNT!
 
I'll go for (e) None of the above just to be plain awkward :)
 
Hi Gabby,

Here is the address for the Rogue HNT webcam

http://lecram32.ww.com/

Enjoy :)
 
Your wife did a great job! I love the picture. She's inspired me to pull out the Photoshop and try to embed myself in a cool movie poster. Maybe I'll use some of my StormTrooper pics from last years Dragon*Con.
I just started reading 'Hitchhikers' but I was told the answer to your question by the friend who I borrowed the book from, yes he told me before I started reading it and I'm hoping it won't ruin anything for me. 42.
Hope your having a nice HNT!
 
*LOL* Another great photo, Gabby! I love these movie themed HNTs! You rock!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?