Friday, March 24, 2006

 

If you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?

Before you read on, please check your calendars and make a note of the date.

March 24th 2006 right? (unless of course you're someone who doesn't read my blog daily, in which case it's probably not, but I would imagine you're still in March or possibly early April 2006).

So would someone please tell me WTF this is about?

I had a flyer come in the office mail today for this party event and seriously had to double check what date it was. I thought it was some kind of joke, or maybe I'd just been mysteriously teleported into another time line.

And finally a Friday funny for your weekend:-

A bear, a lion and a chicken are talking.

"When I roar" said the bear, "the forest rumbles."

The lion sniffed.

"When *I* roar, the jungle trembles", he said.

"Oh." Said the chicken.

The lion and bear looked at the chicken, thinking about dinner.

The chicken smiled a small, knowing smile, and said

"When I cough, the whole world shits itself."

Comments:
LOL! that is hilarious
 
I had to think about it for a second ( I admit it!) but it's too funny!
 
MyUtopia - I wish I could take the credit for it...

OGO - I did think about putting in some sort of introductory build up, but I decided against it. You either get it or you don't and I like it that way.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?