Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

HNT Phone Home

Half-Nekkid Thursday rather crept up on me this week. I've been busy with other stuff so it kind of gets put at the back of my mind, and then before you know it Wednesday night comes around and I discover I've nothing prepared and no ideas!

After some surfing and thinking I plumped for the ET poster. I could have gone the easy route and just used my hand as Elliot's, but I've always thought my fingers were rather bony and slender like ET's, so I gave Martha the challenge of Photoshopping my hand into ET's!

I actually think the result is great! One of Martha's best and it took her less than 20 minutes to do! And yes, she's available for freelance artworking at very reasonable rates! ;-)

Regarding the actual movie, I've always been in two minds about it. It's a great film, make no mistake, but I've always found it a little difficult to get in to. That whole dysfunctional American family thing is so alien to me!

...I'll get my coat...

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday!



Comments:
I loved this movie as a child. I think I was in 3rd grade....maybe....I can't really remember. Anyway -- Great HNT as always! :)
 
*LMAO* Gabby, I've said it a hundred times, and I'm going to say it again. You do such an excellent job with your HNT pics. I always look forward to seeing them. You've got a great thing going with the movie theme! Awesome job! Happy HNT!
 
Oh, you are so creative, those are awesome pictures.
Happy HNT!
 
You are a blogging savant!
 
these are cool! and Martha, I wish I could use you! HHNT!
 
Martha is one talented photoshopper! Excellent quality - love the lighting effect! And all in 20 minutes? WOW!
 
This is very cool! HHNT!
 
It took me a second or two to spot the difference in the two! That is really good, especially with the lighting effect, Martha is so talented.

I'm glad I didn't get the phone bill for that trans-galactic phone call! Happy HNT!
 
Very well put together, I love it and I have to admit your arm is a certain improvement on ET's *smile*
 
You are SO creative.
 
i get thie biggest kick out of these movie poster HNTs . another great job. happy HNT!
 
Way to go Martha!
 
Another awesome poster HNT! I liked this movie when I was a kid, but I don't really know whether I like it now as an adult. And btw, I'm still waiting for that Braveheart poster ;) Or would it be against your English heritage to impersonate a Scotsman?
 
LOL too funny! Happy HNT
 
Okay, I admit, I clicked to enlarge the picture just to see if your face was superimposed onto ET's body.

Another wonderful poster! Happy HNT!
 
great work! and i really like the blog ~HHNT~
 
ET was the very first movie my family owned, we got it with our VCR. Happy HNT
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?