Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

Half Nekkid English Rose

Yet again it was another rush to get my HNT post together. I'd been thinking about doing this and it had also been suggested by some blogchums previously, but I couldn't quite decide whether it was something I wanted to do.

Anyway, I've plucked up some courage and with the ever helpful Martha created something which at the very least should make some of you laugh...or hurl! Therefore if you're squeamish about flesh shots, you might not want to see this.

I found this movie to be somewhat over-rated when I saw it, but maybe a second viewing would do it more justice. Nevertheless, you'll hopefully appreciate the irony that I am neither an American nor a beauty.

Happy HNT everybody!



Comments:
LOL!!!!
 
Gives a whole different spin on the movie doesn't it?!
 
Funny thing... I've never seen the movie! Just the posters everywhere.
Somehow I expected more hair. I don't know why, though. :) Of course, whenever I think of a bare chest/midriff, I think of Jayne Cobb in Firefly (jaynestown episode).
mmmm.... Jayne....

Sorry...


And I think you should do a close up of the ring you are wearing.

Deb
 
I love it :) Happy HNT!
 
tee hee! Love it!
Happy HNT
 
I love it! So creative!

HHNT!
 
LOL that is awesome!!

HHNT :)
 
OMG I love it! Happy HNT!
 
Love that. Very creative.

Happy HNT ;)
 
I think you have a beautiful tummy! Very nice and manly....

Great HNT as always! Kudos Martha!
 
as usualy, amazing job I LOVE IT!

Happy HNT :)
 
HHNT! :)
 
Now THAT is hilarious. LMAO! Nicely done.

(Although I thought you might have wanted to mess with the film title too, you being from the U.K. and all)

Happy HNT!
 
That's hilarious!! I love it. Happy HNT.
 
LOL, i love it! too funny! happy HNT!
 
Excellent! I spoofed some Americana this week as well!

Happy HNT
 
LMAO!
This is fantastic :D I love it!!!
I played with skin and flowers this week too ;)
Happy HNT!
 
Love that! Happy HNT!
 
That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while! Thank you for making my day!
 
lol.....ew.....lol....ew :)
 
very clever. nicely done. happy hnt.
 
*LMAO* You never cease to amaze me, Gabby! Kudos to Martha on her photoshop magic!
 
I'm a little late, but again wanted to say how great these are! Definitely the most creative of all the HNTs I've seen!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?