Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

Cabinet Reshuffle

I've spent a few moments updating my blogroll. I've been frequenting a few blogs recently thanks to some pointers from other folk, and I thought I'd share...

Firstly thanks to Carla for pointing me in the direction of Ann's Thoughts Du Jour. It's about time I had another British blog to read - I'm starting to pick up an North American twang! It's been quite refreshing to read about things that are a little bit more familiar to me as well.

Second up is Cruel Cosmic Jokes which OGO insisted on her blog that we all go look at. So that's what I did! As it's kind of a new blog (picking up from a previous one that I've not seen before) I'm kind of catching up on the "backstory" if you know what I mean, but it's all been quite interesting so far.

Third and finally, but by no means least, it's Scott and Julia's blog, "No, I will not fix your computer". I've stopped by their blog before mostly for Half-Nekkid Thursday, but they have an Ontario, Canada connection (which is where Martha is from). Plus the blogs title speaks volumes to me - it's something I feel like saying on a daily basis at work!

So, welcome all...

Comments:
You are the only one who left my buddy any comments Gabby. Thank you. She had hit a rough patch and I was hoping for some encouragement. I appreciate you swinging by there. It speaks volumes about you.
 
I appreciate it too! Thanks ever so!
 
OGO - You were one of my first (if not THE first) regular readers of my blog (outside of family members) so I figure it's the least I can do. I have to admit I was suprised nobody else did though!

Jennybabe - No problem...I'm getting a whole new blog fix! I'm so addicted! :-D
 
Aww Gabby thanks you've made me gone all red (although I've just been on the treadmill for half an hour, it might be that)!!! Thanks for all your comments and making me think twice about ending it all (blogging, not suicide you understand)! I'm at the gym's free cybercafe and shall return the favour on my blog when I get back home.

Don't worry you're not the only one with a new-found blog addiction, I'm combining reading blogs and getting fit at the same time - Brucie Bonus!!
 
Oh bum I can't check out Jenny's blog from here, this computer has a Mary Whitehouse style naughty words filter and won't let me access it.

You're obviously too hot to handle, Jenny! Now I've *really* got to read your blog when I get home!
 
Ann - You're welcome...as I said, it's nice to have some English input into my blogging life...hopefully you've also noticed that I had a skim through your Livejournal blog too...I'd be quite interested to swap notes - I'm still agonising as to whether I prefer Blogger or Livejournal!
 
Aww, thank you for the honour! We've been ignoring our blog lately and only been posting HNT's. I'll just blame it on Scott, he's supposed to be the creative one ;)
 
Scott & Julia - You're welcome...yeah. blame the man!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?