Monday, February 13, 2006

 

Stolen from Lady Amethyst

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was behind you? The bed I was sitting on and wallspace.
2. Do you like someone?:
Just LIKE? Of course, there's a ton of people I like!
3. What were you doing at midnight last night?:
Sleeping VERY soundly.
4. Favorite planet?:
Mars - no, wait, I can't decide - I like them all!
5. Who is the first person you ever kissed?:
I think she was called Victoria, but I really don't recall her name!
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
I don't dig on ringtones - a regular "ring ring" will do just fine thankyou!
7. What color underwear are you wearing?: Dark blue you lucky minxes!
8. What do you think of yourself?:
I TRY to be nice, I REALLY do!
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Timberland
10. Night light or pitch black?:
We all feel better in the dark! Pitch Black of course!
11. What do you think about the previous person who took this survey?:
She kicks my ass at Scrabble, but I'll forgive her!
12. Why do we always press harder on the remote when we know the batteries don't work?
I don't - I replace them.
13. What's a word that rhymes with mist?
And this is relevent how?! OK, OK, LIST! KISSED! PISSED! any more you want me to throw out at random?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
If I knew how to read text messages on my phone I'd tell you!
15. Where is the nearest gas station?
Two miles from home on the Fosse Way (an old Roman road)
16. What's something that you say a lot?:
I was gonna say...
17. Who told you they loved you last?
Martha
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Delilah, my parents yellow lab.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?:
None - we're 100% digital now
21. Favorite age you have been so far?:
I think late teens - 18/19
22. Your worst enemy?:
Computers
23. What is your current desktop picture?:
Serenity movie poster - Summer Glau is doing my head in!
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "OK,
byee" (on the phone)
25. How do you like your eggs?:
Fried, poached, scrambled, omellette - whatever takes my fancy!
26. The last song you listened to:
"Sorry" by Madonna (on radio)
27. How much cash did you spend yesterday?:
About £15 on groceries we forgot to get on Saturday!
28. What did you do today?: Woke up, went to work - still at work now actually...

Comments:
Nice use of company time!
 
OGO - Oh, thats just the tip of the iceberg!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?