Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

Insane Half-Nekkid Thursday

Today's movie based HNT is another favourite of mine. I remember reading the book and watching the film in quick succession during a Film Studies course at university, and being totally blown away by both.

However, it was only about two weeks ago that I discovered that the actor who plays Billy Bibbit in this movie is the same actor who played Grima Wormtongue in "The Two Towers" (and "Return of the King" if you have the extended DVD edition!).



- LOOK! IT'S THE SAME BLOKE!




Anyway, back to HNT... thanks as always to my wife, Martha for her amazing Photoshop work and for taking the photo. She's a tad unwell right now, so it was probably extra difficult for her this week... what a star!

And, if you've never seen this movie or read the book, then shame on you - go out and buy it, rent it or steal it NOW! The film's got a ton of youthful famous faces in it (a cast you probably couldn't afford to pay to get together in one room nowadays), and it's an amazingly touching and sad story.

Happy HNT everybody...


Comments:
CUTE!
 
Love it Gabby! You really do have a great gig for HNT with this movie thing! Superb!

And tell Martha I hope she feels better soon.
 
I agree... I love that movie too! Great work again on the poster recreation! Cheers and Happy HNT!
 
You know, I have never actually seen this movie. I will watch it now because you tell me to ;)

We did a bit of a movie HNT too. Hope you don't mind we borrowed your theme.
 
THIS IS AWESOME GABBY! I THINK THIS IS MY FAVORITE HNT PIC. I LOVE THIS MOVIE! HHNT =)

p.s. props to ur wife for her great work as well!
 
Ah yes....a great movie and a nifty HNT too :D

Happy HNT!!
 
every week i love this. well done! happy HNT!
 
Cool! HHNT!
 
wow, that is so cool... she did a good job! HHNT
 
Nice work! HHNT!
 
That is one of my all time favorite movies...Great work! Happy HNT!
 
*LOL* Gabby, you crack me up!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?