Friday, February 03, 2006

 

Can't even think of a decent title for this post!

I'm having one of those days where I feel I have nothing to blog about.

I guess this week has been a bit weird - Audrey's been sick for much of it but is thankfully much better now. Martha's birthday was, by her own admission, not a complete success due to factors outside of our control. Work has been, well, work.

I guess under the circumstances I should therefore be glad it's the weekend, but I'm looking at it rather nonchalently as well...

Oh my God - I'm in a funk!

Last night I attempted to do a meme I found over on Deb's blog, but in preparing it the formatiing screwed up on me and I discovered I'd have to do it all over again...it was rather a long meme to start with, so I was bothered if I was going to go through it all again. Sorry folks, your loss!

OK, I've been sitting staring at the screen for ten minutes and nothing!

Goodnight!

Comments:
Don't worry you'll get past your funk. IT happens to all of us at some time or another. Have a lovely weekend!
 
That sounds like me every time I pull up my blog to make a post. I sit there, but nothing comes out! I've got Blog Constipation!

-Mike
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?