Thursday, January 12, 2006

 

Weird Half-Nekkid Thursday

Today's movie based HNT is really apt I think. It really oozes essence of Gabby!

I don't think any self respecting 80's throwback (see yesterdays blog entry for proof of that) with a penchant for science fiction (more incriminating evidence here) could find fault with this film. I love it and urge everyone, even those who don't like sci-fi, to see it. It's a fabulously dark and thought provoking film.

Thanks to Martha again for taking the photo and using her Photoshop skills to put me into the poster.

I can't say I'm quite as mentally messed up as poor Donnie (although I do have a 6 foot rabbit as a mentor right now), but if you're a newbie and want to know more about HNT, "they made me do it!"

Happy HNT everyone!



Comments:
Never heard of the movie, but I love your movie HNTs...they totally rock dude. This one is great!
 
You know, I haven't commented much on here lately, and I'm sorry 'bout that. But I do have to say that I also love your movie HNT's...they are awesome and super creative! Keep up the great work, Gabby!
-Mike
 
Extremely awesome pictures! Happy HNT!
 
Wow! Brilliantly done! Cheers and Happy HNT!
 
You are so creative.
 
LMAO..oh im having a blonde moment.
i was staring at this pic for a few minutes & i had no clue what i was looking for...then as soon as i layed back i noticed ur face on the bottom of the 2nd pic!! ahhh i need sleep. but great pics, very creative as always! HHNT =)
 
lol, not bad, though would have been more similar had you shaved first ;) mmmm maybe some make up. Oh, and his eyebrows are plucked and then thickened, if you ask me... lol
 
clever idea! happy HNT!
 
this is a cool idea! great stuff:)
happy hnt!
 
hhnt
 
Cool!

Happy HNT! :)
 
What a great picture!!!

Happy HNT!
 
Happy HNT!
Very cool!
 
*LOL* I love these movie HNTs that you do. Great job!! Happy HNT!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?