Monday, January 16, 2006

 

Tagged...

It's been a while since I did one of these, so you've Priya to thank for this...I think they're often an interesting thing to do, for myself as well as for other people, but I do have to be in the mood...so here goes...

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life:
1. Packer and later a QA lab technician in an ice cream factory (yes we got to try them!)
2. Freight Forwarder (my current job - a.k.a. Worldwide logistics)
3. Thats it!I only ever had two jobs! Oh unless you count one day in telesales from which I got fired because I wasn't reaching my targets! Like I cared - it wasn't exactly my dream job!
4. Did a few odds and ends for a mate who is a film producer while he was in college - some sound recording work, but it was unpaid and isn't as exciting as it sounds.


4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
WHAT ONLY FOUR? Oh well, I'll beef this one up a bit with some quotes!
1. LoTR - Fellowship of the Ring ("Nobody tosses a dwarf.")
2. Robocop ("Please, put down your weapon. You have twenty seconds to comply.")
3. The Untouchables ("...they pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way!")
4. South Park ("That movie has warped my fragile little mind.")


4 Places You Have Lived:
1. Wootton Wawen, Warwickshire
2. Portstewart, Northern Ireland
3. Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
4. Coleshill, Warwickshire

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch:
1. Blackadder
2. Lost
3. The X-Files
4. Little Britain

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation:
1. Denmark
2. Easter Island
3. Orkney Islands
4. USA

4 websites you visit daily:
1. Blogger blogs
2. non-Blogger friends' blogs
3. www.xe.com (World exchange rates)
4. www.petshopboys.co.uk

4 of your favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Chocolate
3. Lasagne
4. Sunday Roast with all the trimmings

4 places you would rather be right now:
1. At home
2. On a trip somewhere outside of the UK
3. At the cinema
4. Easter Island

I'm not going to tag anyone else, but if you want to pick up on this for yourself go right ahead!

Comments:
I like these lists too -- and like you, I have to be in the mood to do them... Thanks for sharing!
 
SS - You're welcome...I actually quite enjoy parting with personal stuff like this (or even more personal), but it's not something I would do normally without the help of a meme like this! I think I need the prompts!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?