Friday, January 13, 2006

 

Something for the weekend?


I can't believe its the weekend again already. Hurrah for that! Still can't believe we're not even half way through January yet though...man this month just drags its heels!

It's been a busy week, the evenings being especially hectic now that our fitness regime is firmly part of the schedule. It really seems to be helping. Apart from a few achy limbs right now, I find I sleep much more soundly at night, and I haven't touched a drop of whisky in well over a week, even though the bottle is sitting there still one third full! There is also a packet of dark chocolate biscuits begging to be eaten on the kitchen counter which I can't bring myself to eat either, simply because after our workout all I want to do is drink liquids to get my strngth back. All thought of food and alcohol intake disappears from my mind temporarily!

Tonight we got some video of Audrey which I'd like to share with you all. For those of you who don't have Quicktime, tough! Download it, or get over it! However, I normally encode my video to DivX avi, which is amazingly high quality video compressed into unimaginably tiny files. The other great thing is it will work on Windows Media Player as well as Quicktime if you download the codec from DivX. It's free, so definitely worth a look. I may start uploading DivX encoded stuff in future if enough people who read my blog have it, so if you do that be sure to let me know!

On another tack, I've been frustrated yet again by the fact that I remember thinking I had something I wanted to blog about and then forgetting it when I actually come to write the darn thing. I think it's time I started carrying a small notepad and pen around with me at all times, so I can write reminders or notes as the fancy takes me. Otherwise I'll just end up blogging about how I forgot what it was I wanted to blog about! Nobody wants to hear that do they?

Anyway, enjoy the movie and hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Powered by Castpost

Comments:
I love that. I love her! What a little rockstar, the way she handles the mike, the emotion in her interpretation. You've got a genius on your hands.
 
M-L-K - Thanks! Yeah she handles that mike well! You should see her when she really gets going! This was pretty tame!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?