Monday, January 30, 2006

 

Should I stay or should I go?

Things are finally getting back to normal at Kagan towers.

None of us is 100% yet, Audrey refuses to eat much, and Martha and I are still taking it day by day with food, but we did feel well enough today to do a workout. This is good because tomorrow is the weekly weigh-in, and we've worked out only twice this whole week. I think it'll still be good news, simply because being sick has made me lose weight, but the difficulty of tonights workout made me realise how hard it will be to keep on track with regular exercise.

Today I've been in a bit of a daydream mode. I've been daydreaming along the lines of wishing I could be somewhere else, doing something different. After the excitement of selling up our house last year, I guess I'm getting itchy feet again. I could really use a change of scenery. I'd even go so far as to say I'd like a lifestyle change.

Anyway, the time will come - for starters our lease ends in June, so we'll have to do something about it by then, if not before. I did wonder if a holiday would cut the mustard, but to be honest I don't think it would. Sure a break is nice for a week or so, but afterwards it's back to the same old stuff. I guess you could argue that it would be the same deal anywhere else...the grass is always greener apparently. We shall have to wait and see.

Anyway, thats enough random waffle for tonight! Adios everyone!

Comments:
Keep in mind that while the saying goes "The grass is always greener on the other side" the rest of it goes "but it still has to be moewed". I understand how you feel but just know that no everything is better than what you've got... :)
 
Sometimes a change can do you a world of good. As with our case. Sometimes you just make things worse.

I'm glad I checked your blog. My blogrolling didn't say you had updated and I almost missed you!
 
The grass is always greener, unless it grows on a racetrack. Cause everyone knows grass don't grow on a racetrack!
 
SS - Yeah, I hear you loud and clear...but there's always the "What if it IS better though?" Argh!

OGO - Glad you didn't miss my post...I guess it's all a gamble in the end...I could walk out the door and get hit by a bus, but you can't really spend your life living under a rock otherwise you'd never do anything.

CCB - Umm, have you seen any racetracks in the UK?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?