Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

Postponed HNT

Sorry folks, but due to catching some horrible tummy bug off my daughter (listen to yesterdays voice post) I haven't been able to muster the energy to do an HNT this week.

I've decided to do a retrospective of my movie based HNT posts as a stop gap which I hope you'll enjoy. You can certainly see how it's progressed from its humble beginnings with The Terminator and The Evil Dead. That's mostly thanks to my wife and her Photoshop skills so again a BIG thankyou to her.

I promise you I'll have something for next week, because I already have the idea for it, so be sure to check back next Thursday!

Happy HNT everyone!









Comments:
AWw -- sorry to hear you're not feeling well Gabby. Hope you perk up soon.

Also love the HNT review -- They are all just as good this time around as they were the first! You rock HNT Gabby.
 
All great work! Cheers and happy HNT!
 
These are amazing! Hope you're feeling better and thanks for stopping by! YAY for the Brit HNT-ers!
 
ohyuck on the tummy bug feel better soon. i enjoyed the retrospective, hadn't seen them all before. so clever ! happy HNT!
 
I hope you feel better soon - I missed the donnie darko picture before - that's a good movie - i need to watch it now. HHNT
 
I loved the bad santa. :)
 
You are hilarious! Thanks for the retro peek. Hope you feel better soon!
 
I LOVE the King Kong one- that's gotta be my favorite! Though Bad Santa is pretty cute as well. For someone who didn't feel up to it, you did a hell of a job! Happy HNT! I guess it's like 4pm by you already..wow...time zones..how odd.
 
I remember some of these! All great! Hope you get over your bug soon.

Happy HNT
 
Love these! Hope you're feeling lots better soon!

happy HNT! :)
 
feel better soon! Happy HNT!
 
Those are great! I have to find a way to superimpose my pic on stuff like that. I always get frustrated and give up.

I especially like the Bad Santa one.

Feell better soon!!!

HHNT!
 
Hope you are up well soon!

Happy HNT!
 
These are fun! HHNT :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?