Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

Can anyone help?

I'm having a really frustrating issue with Blogger right now.

Every time I upload a photo (be it from Flickr or anywhere else) the picture wont show up in my entry.

When I look at the html for it I get something about:-

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2737/1659/320/Citizen%20Audrey.0.jpg" alt="" border="0" /

The offending item is the "not a real namespace" bit. so I remove it and all is fine.

Trouble is, if I revert back to Compose (WYSIWYG) mode that darn thing comes back into the html and I have to go back and remove it again.

I can work around it, but it's a pain in the butt, and it's severely limiting what I can do with my images right now, because my html knowledge is, well, pretty non existent!

I'm using Firefox as my browser, but up until a week ago when this started it was 100% fine...the only difference is I upgraded to a later version, but I reinstalled the older version and the problem remained, which makes me think it's not the browser thats the problem.

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON before I start wishing I'd moved my blog to Livejournal!!!!

Comments:
I think you answered your own question with the last line of your post. ;)

But you knew I was a fan of LiveJournal, right?

Deb
 
Deb - I had hoped for something a little more constructive! ;-)
 
Haha! Deb beat me to it. :-p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?