Thursday, December 22, 2005

 

Merry Christmas Everyone!

It's Thursday night, although I'm counting this as a Friday post. Tomorrow should be a reasonably alright day at work - there's even a rumour we might get to come home at lunchtime if it's quiet enough.

Tonight we're packing our things for our trip to my sisters. We're spending a few days there over Christmas along with my parents and a menagerie of animals (my sister lives on a farm).

There's a lot to do right now - we've a couple of last minute Christmas cards to complete, and we need to be prepared so we don't have to worry too much about getting stuff done tomorrow.

Obviously, and I imagine like many of you, I wont be blogging for a few days. I'm guessing my next entry will most likely be on Tuesday. Hopefully with some festive photos to share.

Those of you that I have e-mail and snail mail addresses for should have already received cards, but for those of you that don't I leave you with a picture of it here.

It only remains for me to wish everyone reading this a very
Merry Christmas and well wishes for 2006!





Comments:
Have a VERY Merry Christmas Gabby!
 
Merry christmas to you and your family =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?