Thursday, November 10, 2005

 
Half-Nekkid Reflections

I can't believe its been a week since the last HNT. As usual I'm unprepared and have this time had to search through some photo archives to give you todays pictures.

The setting is Alnwick Garden (pronounced ANICK) in Northumberland, which is in the grounds of Alnwick Castle, where they have filmed parts of the Harry Potter movies. We were up there to visit my sister, and a short blog about the trip can be found via this link...HERE!

The weather was gorgeous, and we were able to really get the most out of the gardens which are still actually incomplete. One of the best features was this water garden with gorgeous metal fountains, and Martha took some great shots with some lovely reflections of myself and Audrey.

Sorry it's not a huge entertaining story this week, but if you ever visit Alnwick, be sure to check this place out - I'm not big on gardens, but this is fab and proved a hit with Audrey as well.




Comments:
Oh, I love it! Happy HNT!
 
adorable pics! happy HNT
 
These are great!! :) Looks like you had lots of fun!

Happy HNT !!
 
I love mirror photography, Great post

Happy HNT
 
Cute:) Happy HNT
 
Awwww she looks like she's havin' a great time!
Happy HNT!
 
omg...too cool!! :)

peace...
 
Nice. I still love the underwater sot the best.

All the best, robmcj.
 
Great pics, love the reflections of u 2 and the water in the background..
 
Love it!! Happy HNT!
 
Refelctions seems to be a theme this week on lots of HNT's...
Very cool!
 
WOW, I love thos pics! Awesome shots! Happy HNT!
 
Love it. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?