Thursday, November 17, 2005

 
Half-Nekkid Fun!

I wanted to make my HNT post more interesting this week. Unfortunately all the plans I had never really saw the light of day because I didn't have time, so I cobbled this together with what limited Photoshop skills I have to at least get my "idea" across.

If you like it, let me know, and I'll continue along the theme...if you don't like it, let me know too - I don't want to bore you with this. If you have suggestions along these lines also let me know.

So I give you my HNT post for today.

It's quite simple - No prizes but name the movie?


Comments:
Can you please stab him a few times for me too? Thank you :) Happy HNT!
 
Psycho? *shrug* Happy HNT, loved your pics from last week btw...
 
lol second bill one i have seen 2day.

Happy HNT
 
Not quite as bloody as the movie now is it?
 
Nice! Happy HNT!
 
Psycho was my first guess too!
Great shot :)
 
Psycho... So I married an axe murderer? lol

I have no idea but its super funny!

Happy HNT!
 
I have no idea what movie, but that pic is hilarious!
Happy HNT!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?