Wednesday, September 07, 2005

 

Half-Nekkid Thursday!!

It's Half-Nekkid Thursday once again, and I feel like I'm really getting into the swing of this now. If you don't know the deal with HNT by now you should check out Osbasso's blog!

Todays HNT pic was taken by myself with what was at the time my wife's brand spanking new digital camera. We obviously needed something to try out all the features on, and I wanted to try the close-up mechanism that allows you to take pictures of tiny object close up without them going all blurry.

So what better than a photo of my wife's toes? Yes, that fits the profile nicely - small and cute but wait! They somehow lack a certain je ne sais quoi that will really put that camera through its paces! I know I'll draw a little face on her big toe with a pen and see how well the camera can pick up that detail!

Great! Say "cheese" Martha!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?